Baille cushion Bombard Explorer 500 SB II
For all RIBs Bombard EXPLORER 500 SB II 2005-2008, replacement of the Mooring box cushion cushion by a compatible model
Designed to replace the original cushion. Possibility of changing the complete upholstery of the semi-rigid or each cushion individually.
Complete cushion including:
- High Resilience Foam 41kg / m³: < / strong> Very firm to ensure the best comfort in navigation.
- Cover in imitation leather fabric 3 colors to choose from: white, black or gray, nautical quality and underside in PVC grid or PVC plate according to the original upholstery. To increase UV resistance, the imitation leather fabric and the sewing thread are UV treated. The imitation leather textile benefits from a PreFixx® finishing treatment (exclusive patented protector) which provides exceptional resistance to wear and stains. Light soiling will be removed with a simple cleaning with soap and water. Stains such as the ballpoint pen, lipstick, nail polish, mustard, nicotine, coffee, tea, betadine, tanning cream, blood ... will be erased using a detergent type Tep CuirNet (available on our site) or a light acetone solvent.
- Adaptable fasteners: stainless steel inserts included in the PVC plates. Female snaps (Dot nickel-plated brass) are mounted under the cushions if originally provided.
- PVC support plate with stainless steel inserts (if existing originally), pre drilled at 2mm for hardware fixing. Use of 25mm wood screws
- Exception: the hinges must be recovered from the original upholstery. The screw holes of these hinges are pre-drilled 2mm under the PVC plate to facilitate locating and screwing
- A protection under a cover or a complete awning is strongly recommended to extend the life of the cushion and boat.
EXPLORER 500 SB II 2005-2008 and / or ref: Z54100 / Z54171